Importing PET Bottle Scrap by a recycling plant – Crushing and Cleaning Plant

We are having a pet bottle crusher plant with pollution control license. we are planning to import Pet Bottle Waste/Scrap HS Code: 39159042.
1. What is the procedure to import this item?
2. What are the licence(s) we need to import this item?
3. Who are the licence issuing authorities ?
4. As a recycling manufacturer, are we exempted from duty?
5. Do we need to get any other licence other than “Pollution control licence” as a manufacturer to import this item?

Please clarify the above points.

Thanks and Regards
G. Jerome

jeromenew2 Default Asked on October 30, 2017 in Import.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

3915 category is banned & restricted
Special license required for this except pollution control license.
DGFT is authorized to issue license

infinityEXIMventures Default Answered on November 4, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.